The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash brownies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HighGuy14, Jul 21, 2007.

1. how long till you feel their full affect ussually. can it take more than a half hour?

2. the come up can take 20mins to an hour and a 1/2.

3. i had a fire cracker with about .8 in it. 30 mins into it, it just felt like i smoked about a bowl. i smoked 2 bowls becuase i thought i was as high as i was gonna get of the fire cracker. i only smoked 2 bowls but i got the most intense high ever. and it lasted about 4 hours untill i fell asleep do you think that it only could have been starting up 30 mins into it and got more intense. it felt like i had about 10 bowls but i only had 2 and a .8 fire cracker.

4. i ate five brownies yesterday and was fucked up the whole day then went to a party at my friends house and got packed a bowl of green urkle from a friend and then a bowl of blue dot from another friend. both from the clinic. amazing.

Grasscity Deals Near You