Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Brownies - One batch, advice needed.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by The Mack, Jul 24, 2010.

1. I need help in making brownies for the first time. I can do it with either some shake, I was thinking, maybe 10-20g? Is that enough for one batch? Or I can use some of this hash, if not all of it. How much would be a satisfactory amount (I won't use all unless I have to)?

Has anyone got a recipe for the hash brownies? Do I just dissolve the hash in the butter, then straight into the brownies?

Here it is:

[​IMG]

2. that hash is beautiful. Use like 10-15 gs of shake and 5 of the hash or maybe even all the shake. I think you're supposed to use oil for brownies however. If I were you, i would put it all into like 3 or 4 sticks of butter and just have it handy at anytime.like spread it on toast in the morning or make a couple batches of cookies. That's just me though, good luck with what ever you end up doing.

3. #3 The Mack, Jul 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2010
    I used all of it with 500g of butter, 2x 250g sticks. Nice and brown, waiting for it to cool before I put it in the fridge. I'll probably use for brownies but not the recipes using brownie mix, I'll make my own and I already have one which I use and sell to cafe's and I'll just replace the butter needed with this butter, although I'm not sure it will work with the temperatures needed. Anyway, I've got the butter I can do whatever.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]