Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash Bash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Full Flavor, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Hey everyone.

Im 18 now and am planning on checking out the Hash Bash in Michigan, who all has been there and what do you have to say about it?:metal:

2. Never heard of it.

3. I was going to go last year, but personally I don't really see the point in going. I don't know much about it other than what I've heard from my friends, and they most likely don't know what they're talking about anyway.

I'll have my own Hash Bash when I go to Amsterdam.

4. My sister went one year, I don't know exactly, but I'm pretty sure she had fun :p

5. where/when is hash bash?

i've always wanted to go

6. Hash Bash takes place in Ann Arbor Michigan. In Ann Arbor Pot is decrimilzed and the hash bash is just a big celebration i think i've never been there. I dont know much, hopfully i go this year but i dont know anyone up there really.

7. Well to let you know...

I actually live in Ann Arbor
    and this year's hash bash is gonna be sweet.

Basically for you who don't know about it, hash bash basically is just one big ganja party. smoke your weed, eat awesome food, drink, have fun, and be safe on a glorious day we call Hash Bash. And yes, it's on 4/20 so there is no way you can forget.

For those who think they are going this year, hit me up and we can blaze it out.

8. I've never heard of it, but it sounds pretty cool. No cops have ever busted it up or anything? Unfortunetly its wayy to far of a trip for me:(

Sounds sweet though

9. My friends brothers friend has gone. :cool:

:p

10. my band played hash bash two years ago. i haven't been there since then though.

11. the cops are always there, but not very many. Like he said, marijuana is almost completely legal in Ann Arbor city limits.

about 5,000 people go each year, and each year something like 10 or 15 get a ticket. All the cops can do at the very most is give you a 25 dollar ticket for possession under 25 grams (unless you're just crazy and go nuts in public). it's like a speeding ticket, but a lot cheaper. just a civil infraction, nothing important.

I've got a big group of people coming down from Northern Michigan for this year's hash bash, and it is on:

April 7th

it was on 4/20 last year or something, but this year it's April 7th. important.

Hit me up if you're going, we'll blaze there or something, who knows.