hash bash

Discussion in 'General' started by 500-80, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Please tell me what makes you think this?

2. east lansing is better :)

3. Ok then, we'll go to your long running historical weed festival........ oh wait, you dont have one of those?:(

4. [quote name='"xx420firexx"']
    Ok then, we'll go to your long running historical weed festival........ oh wait, you dont have one of those?:([/quote]

Lol idc about either city but college wise gotta go with my Spartans

5. yeah i like to root for the underdog sometimes as well. it's a great way to feel like i helped someone who really needed it!

6. fuck college football, Ann arbor is chill, if u get caught with weed it's only a 20 dollar fine, no probation or anything

7. [quote name='"500-80"']fuck college football, Ann arbor is chill, if u get caught with weed it's only a 20 dollar fine, no probation or anything[/quote]

Well fuck whatever you like besides weed

8. [quote name='"Mendi769"']

Well fuck whatever you like besides weed[/quote]

I guess I'll say thanks since every other thing I say is gonna make me look like the douche in this situation. it's not like this thread was about college football..

9. [quote name='"500-80"']

I guess I'll say thanks since every other thing I say is gonna make me look like the douche in this situation. it's not like this thread was about college football..[/quote]

Brought it on yourself, and I didn't talk about football but be courtesy to others. You hated on what I liked so I just threw a general comment towards you for fun

10. [quote name='"Mendi769"']

Brought it on yourself, and I didn't talk about football but be courtesy to others. You hated on what I liked so I just threw a general comment towards you for fun[/quote]

cool story