Hash Bash 2009

Discussion in 'General' started by medimarijuanfaq, Feb 24, 2009.

1. I hope you find someone....you will have fun. It's 'FREE'...tell your friends that...that'll get em there...lol

2. the problem is ive only lived here for 5-6 months and dont know to many cool people. if any of u are near shelby township, we could carpool, as i dont know how to get to ann arbor anyway

3. Im way out in the boonies 2 hours away...nowhere near Shelby but if I was, I'd swing by and get ya...as far as how to get there, just get a map from mapquest. The actual smokedown is on Monroe St. I'd say get a map with your ending address being at Dominick's..812 Monroe St, Ann Arbor, Michigan....Dominicks is a restaurant/bar and the bands and booths are usually set up right in front of it. You wont be able to park there because they will have it all blocked off for the fair, but it will get you to the area and then you can find a place to park. I usually park in that area and then walk over to the Diag for the speeches and stuff, then when I head back over to Monroe St for the party, my car is already there...lol...dont wanna get too stoned and not be able to find your car afterward cause its 4 blocks away

Maybe you could start a thread looking for some carpoolers?

4. After doing a bit more research I'll definitely try and go. Only problem is I'm supposed to go into work at 2 so I'm going to try and switch shifts with someone. If I can I'll definitely be going.

I definitely can't miss smoking in the middle of the street in front of cops. Especially with a shit ton of people.

5. Hope to see you there!

6. We are having a booth there, like I said. I am also a henna artist . I am contemplating bringing my henna and doing some art while I'm there. What do you GrassCity-ians think?

*Kelly*

7. Does anyone know if there is anything like this in Illinois? I would love to go to something

like this.

8. now is that by shelbyvill cuz if so you have to go right through hastings to get there and if thats the case im going and you can come with me

9. Heck yeah! Bring your stuff!

We're gettin so excited...lol...I went to the dollar store today and stocked up on a buncha munchies to bring! I got cookies, pretzels, cheese and crackers, peanuts, pixie sticks, blow pops, gummy worms,OMG! Junk, junk junk...lol

10. i hear the normal M.I. chapters going to be there. if i manage to get there i'll be wearing a name tag with GC on it and probly wearing a pull over hoody with a blue and gray skull on it :hello:

11. I am so excited, Hash Bash has been constantly on my mind for the last week and now I'm just trying to find ways to keep myself busy until Saturday comes...I'm trying to convince everyone I know to make the trip out to Ann Arbor (it's about a two hour drive from me, not too long though) and it's heartbreaking to hear my stoner pals reply with things like, "I've gotta work..."
    Anyway, last night I had a nightmare that I SLEPT THROUGH HASH BASH! It felt so real! I was crushed, haha I was walking around in circles rambling to myself like "I could've seen Jack Herer, he was there, I missed him...smoking in the street...all the stoners...I missed it, I was so close...how could I have done this?" Haha, it felt so real because it's definitely something I have the capacity to do, I sleep through everything! I'm going to get a damn good night's sleep Friday just so I can wake up early and get there promptly.

12. Well I thought It would be worth going to cause I have never been to this and want to celebrate the fact that it was passed for medical MJ. If someone whos going to that, I am looking for a ride to get there and back. Would like some more info. I'll bring some green with.

Waldo

13. if i brought my little brother whos 17 would he get in trouble?

14. I'm pretty excited.

I live in A2 and my friends and I have been pre-gaming all week long :) When Hash Bash ends the fun normally shifts to the Monroe Street Fair, or to individual houses! It's going to be an all day event for me!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

15. Unless something crazy happend last night when I was passed out in a dark alley, I'm pretty sure marijuana is still illegal, and everyone smoking at hash bash has the potential to get arrested, but the cops are very laz on it. If anything he is more safe than other people because he is a minor.

16. On Monroe Street it's legal to smoke pot, for whatever reason. They have an area sectioned off and you can stand in there smoking a J and all you will get is weird looks from cops if you care to pay attention.

Anyways a 17year old should be fine :) I'm leaving my ID @ home for the day.

17. Its not legal to smoke on that street, if its not legal in that state under federal law(which its not) then its still illegal. It's tolerated. Police would rather have you smoke in one contained environment then have people high roaming the streets.

18. I'm definitely going, though the weather really sucks today, couldn't wait while my tank was filling at a gas station, so freaking cold and windy. Hope it gets better by tomorrow.

19. Supposed to be 55 and sunny tomorrow and then back to crappy on Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed...lol

20. oh i hope so the weather was nasty