Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hash and weed pickups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ratio, Jun 18, 2011.

1. #1 Ratio, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
    hawiian sativa bubble hash - from what ive known its hard to find a good sativa bubble so when i saw this i had to have it. super tasty, and has a potent fruity/skunky smell. i ripped some tonight over sour diesel and was coughing for a minute, it was a nice sized bowl but man it sure did the job. 8.5/10
    SettingGoals&SmokingBowls, more Black Moroccan Bubble, and some Hawiian...

black moroccan bubble hash - this is my second vial of it and im impressed yet again. its almost rock hard when you shake it around in the vial but when you take it out and rub it in your fingers it begins to loosen up, dont rub it too much though or it will start comming off on your skin. i usually chip off a few chunks from it and smoke it over a bowl. this stuff smells alot more potent then the last batch and the taste is more identafiable. it smells very purple if that makes sense to you. i usually smoke this after 6pm, its one of those end of the day or night time buzzes. 9/10
    SettingGoals&SmokingBowls, more Black Moroccan Bubble, and some Hawiian...

trainwreck - smoked it twice, but it was mixed with other strains so i havent really got to bond with it yet. i will report back with smell, taste, and smoke.
    ttp://tumblr.com/xzf31d3jg6
    SettingGoals&SmokingBowls, trainwreck closeup

sour diesel - one of my favorite strains, whenever its around i grab some. this stuff defanitley looks the part with all the red hairs its on fire. it smells like you drowned a skunk in pineapples then dipped him in gasoline. very crystally, especially on the inside. very tasty, and dense smoke. could feel it expand in the lungs a bit. 8/10
    SettingGoals&SmokingBowls, Sour Diesel I got as well
    SettingGoals&SmokingBowls, Sour Diesel closeup

2. sorry for all the links, i think the uploader or my internet is being weird at the moment, hope you still enjoy the review.