Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash and weed, difference in highs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pnoygangsta, Jan 26, 2009.

1. How are the highs different?

2. Hash for me smoking has always been super smooth. Friends of mine have used the term "velvetty" to describe it, if that makes any sense, haha...Again, a lot of it just depends on the source of the hash!

Hash is really very very concentrated THC, so you get much higher from less of it. My friend picked up about 9grams of hash over the summer, and it basically has lasted him all the way till now (he of course has been smoking weed as well, but still, 6 months is a long time for 9g).

It's very tough to define what the difference in highs is, because it all depends on where you got it from