Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash and Thai prostitutes within

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by full melt, Oct 6, 2010.

1. #21 full melt, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    Thanks boxxy brown.

I'm faxing it to you as we speak.

[​IMG]

2. I really need to try some of this

3. "It's 100% Cambodian,I Only drink the FiNEST Breast-milks" :p

:laughing:

4. lmao good shit. +rep

5. whos the crazy lookin dude in your sig?

6. Charles Bukowski

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. I see some great looking hash but I do not see any Thai prostitutes?

9. Very nice, been doing lots of BHO runs lately, making me want to get my QWISO on though!

10. LOL! Must not flap XD:laughing:

11. YUM! i was hoping for some thai strains in here, yum anyways!

-BH

12. No prostitutes? Lame, I was expecting hash and then girls. Nice oil, I've only made BHO, makes me wanna try qwiso. Maybe if I ever start growing.

13. #33 Rattlesnake Bob, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    sub'd

14. Only the finest:
    [​IMG]

Rad man, BHO is the shit. I'm thinking about using my bud from last year on a BHO run once I harvest my last plant. I have never been a fan of using trim for BHO.

Bud for BHO, trim for QWISO

15. #35 full melt, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2010
    Heres some 30 second wash from earlier this year.

I call this "aero" because there is two layers of different colour and texture. Also, it sort of looks like the chocolate bar.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Can't say anything that hasn't already been said. That black gold looks crazy! :smoking:

17. how do you turn qwiso hash to shatter or budder man ?

18. Dito. Please post that tutorial... please. I'll fax you twenty bucks.

19. I clicked on this thread expecting lots of Thai hookers! :(

Nice Hash though mane. :D

20. #40 full melt, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
    I dont think it really warrents a whole tutorial. It basically follows every other QWISO tutorials with a little tweaking in the end. Shouldn't be much trouble re-creating it.

Your consistancy of qwiso hash depends mainly on two factors. How thorough the initial purge is and the strain. Some strains wont shatter and some strains wont butter.

That said...

If you want to budder QWISO you need to heat it while whipping air into it. It's the same method as making whipped BHO, which many people incorrectly call budder. There are videos on youtube about it that would probably by more helpful than my blatherings.

Shatter can be made the same way. An extensive purge of the solvent while in an oil state(My very first photo at the top of this page was shattered using that method). You can also aim for a dry QWISO and press it which also makes something very similar (basically what my black gold is)

Anyways, I will outline my methods in more detail in the coming weeks. I want to do it with my next QWISO run so I can take photo's of the whole process.

EDIT: I actually still have photo's from last year when I made my first batch. I could throw up a short tutorial/explanation before Tuesday.