Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash and Pollum/Pollen

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pro_Donn, Dec 19, 2009.

1. What's the difference?
    What's better?
    Is it pollen or pollum?

Thanks for the replies friends.

P.S. I wouldn't mind any pm's on where I can get budder from (I don't live in the USA :()

2. it's pollen. but it's usually called keif. and its what makes hash.
    1.Hash
    2.Keif
    3.Buds
    (my weed hierarchy)
    You got to press the keif in a pollen press to make hash.:)

3. dude who calls it pollum?

4. Oh, some guy I know.

So is hash no different to pollen?

5. Pollum hash is made by sieving weed or weed leftovers until the finest powder remains. The hash is made from that powder.
    Pollem hash is made by rubbing the weed and collecting the resin that remains on the hands and/or cloth that remains on the hands and/or cloth....

Personally i prefer Pollum, it makes me a bit less stoned and it lasts a bit longer, it all depends on what you want and how your body processes the hash.

Call it kief man. And there are different kinds of hash, but usually it's pressed kief.(condensed).