Hash and Keif In Mflb?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by DrPhilosophy, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Anyone ever try sprinkling hash or keif in their Magic flight?
    Let me know Bros.

2. All the time :)

3. By themselves or with bud under?
    Does it work well?
    Get dirty?

4. I always use kief and hash in my mflb. More than I use bud actually. I've never had any problems, the only thing I've noticed is that the trench gets more black then normal when you use just kief/hash. Just make sure you clean it very well after, which is common sense. I haven't had any problems yet. From what I've heard hash is 100x better with the power adapter instead of the battery. I'm about to pick up a power adapter to find out for myself.

5. I've done both successfully. Stir the kief up after each hit though, as it will stick to the screen. As for hash, I put in a small piece, vaped it for a few hits, then crumbled it up for increased surface area. Personally I'd save my hash for smoking, but it does work.

6. #6 Deleted member 457210, May 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

7. [quote name='"LotzoPlotz"']Keif, not hash. Hash needs hotter temp due to is density and inability to break up to create a large surface area for the heat to pass through.[/quote]

Hold the battery in longer.

8. I forgot to mention, when I use kief I also notice a oil build up underneath the screen. I've taken and needle to it very carefully multiple times and scraped up the oil and smoked it. It works amazinggggg. I wasn't expecting the mlfb with kief to be a mini oil maker, but ill take it haha.

9. [quote name='"NoBicSafety"']I forgot to mention, when I use kief I also notice a oil build up underneath the screen. I've taken and needle to it very carefully multiple times and scraped up the oil and smoked it. It works amazinggggg. I wasn't expecting the mlfb with kief to be a mini oil maker, but ill take it haha.[/quote]

Hmm I've scraped the oil from my MFLB stem, but never from the box itself. I'll have to try this. Thanks!

10. When you use keif or hash does it tend to smell more than if you use bud?

11. [quote name='"DrPhilosophy"']When you use keif or hash does it tend to smell more than if you use bud?[/quote]

Nope, just make sure you inhale all the vapor and don't accidentally combust anything.

12. How long and how many times can you vape kief? I figured once was it :eek:

13. I do it till its all dark brown. Stir it every time and do not do it as long as bud while holding the battery in.

14. Just ordered mine today. TOO FUCKIN PUMPED.