Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash and cigarette

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ThroatPuncher, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Can you put a piece of hash on a cherry of a cigarette and smoke it that way? I've heard people say you just put a lil piece of hash on the cherry and just smoke it like you usually would. I just wanna know if it would work.

2. I wonder.. Thats interesting.. I would like to try it if it works!

3. ive never been able to keep the hash on the cherry

4. I've heard people smoke hash in cigars, or spread oil all over the cig,, they slice cigar add as much hash as they want and roll it back up, but it has to be certain wraps/ u may need new wrap lol

5. Oh thats doin too much

6. Na man, you roll the hash into a little stick, stick it into a hole in the middle of the cigarette, put the cigarette in a shot glass, light the hash, let it fill, hit it.

I can't explain it and the only pic I got you can't see the cigarette, I can make a diagram if you want.

7. You explained it perfectly! I've never heard of that, but it sounds like a good idea (if you smoke/like cigs).

I figured you would just roll the hash into a stick, shove it down the middle of the cig and then smoke the cigarette as normal.

8. Does that really work? You tryed it?

9. #9 420neverforget, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
    [​IMG]
    inb4 my hash looks like a turd/rudolph dick

[​IMG]

10. I haven't tried that, it was just the first thing that came to mind when I read the title "Hash and cigarette".

11. Oh wow..i was thinkin of a totally different way.. That looks complicated

12. Yeah, I thought the cigarette was more involved. I thought you lit a cigarette with hash in it, and then let the cherry burn in an upside down shot glass shot glass.

edit: you know what's sad about that post? I actually typed out "shot glass" twice... :smoking:

13. You have to smoke it with out the filter I hollowed out a little bit of a cig and stuffed some weed in it probably about a quarter of the cig so not that much, I smoked the whole thing and didn't get high at all.

14. Well I just said fuck it and put a screen in my bowl.

15. Lol that is stil prob 1 of the best ways,

16. Screen- xD

17. Ok what you do is make a little water bottle bong. Stick a little piece of hash on the cherry of a cig put the cig threw the opening of the bong let the smoke fill up and then just clear that mother flower!!!

18. It would be a better smoke to just roll a mix of hash and tobacco into a rizla with a cardboard roach.

You need to remove a filter, and smoking a broken cigarette is grim.