Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash and Cadbury Bunny Eggs

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by arciem, Mar 8, 2012.

1. I just managed to get a little over an ounce of hash with dry ice extraction from my last grow. I've smoked some and it's very potent.

My question is, can I take a few grams of hash, deposit it in the center of a Cadbury Egg, gulp it down, and feel the effects after eating it. I am not good with cooking and generally despise the taste of cannabis. I wasn't sure if there was some heating that needed to be done or if one could get the same effect just gulping it down. Sorry if this has been brought up else where.

2. You have kief or hash?

And no, that wont work.

Im not really educated all the way on it but i think i have the basics.
    U cant just eat weed (or kief hash etc) and get blazed.
    It has to be heated for it to work.
    Its called decarboxylation or somethin like that. You can look up how to decarb your shit but i have no idea how that would work with kief or hash

3. Person is wrong yea u can decarb ur hash then eat that ull be on cloud 420... That's how a lot of real needed medical patients do... Goodluck ur in Austin meet me half way I'm near corpus;D

4. It's keif but pressed into a pretty solid block. After I shook it through a screen attached to a bucket with dry ice, I just pressed it with a hash press. No further processing has been done. I would love to make little easter treats with these Cadbury Eggs though. Maybe I can extract the creme filling and mix in some hash, then heat it in the oven. I just have to figure out a way to piece it all back together. Maybe I'll make a how-to hehe. Thanks guys.

5. If its not decarboxylated, as said above, eating it is a huge waste of time

and if you put a few grams in there, and eat it, you will probably be high for more than a day hahahahahah

6. Maybe a few grams was wishful thinking. I'm no light weight, 2 bong rips and I'm pretty baked off this stuff. It's made from Kalashnikova buds and trim.

7. Well yea, but imagine if you sat down and smoked a couple grams of it to your dome

then imagine that high all kicking in at once as you digest it lol

course, edibles are always weaker too me than if i had smoked the amount, or atleast a different high that feels weaker, always more body high....

if you want man, put as much in as you please... just dont be surprised if it scorches you into oblivion

8. It may be possible to eat it and get high but the effects may not happen right away. A long time ago I got some hash from a guy who swore up and down it was good. I hated the taste it didn't get me high. At about 8pm a friend took one gram and put it inside a gel cap and swallowed it. Nothing happened after three hours so he crashed. The next morning he woke up and was so high he could not get out of bed all day and swore he never wanted to be that high again. If you eat the hash be careful because it make take a while.