Has your lighter ever run out of flint?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Crunge, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Mine just did. First time this has ever happened!

2. Yup seen it before and it happened to me. You gotta get it to light on the first one or two flicks or else that bitch is gonna run out hella quick!

3. ummmmmmmm? are you guys talking about toking up with a nazi? wow!! potheads are really laid back

oh well fuck it! Hello mr nazi how are you? do you still hate the jews? Why? Why Mr. Nazi?....... why?

4. ^
    gets it...

5. [quote name='"willowtooth"']ummmmmmmm? are you guys talking about toking up with a nazi? wow!! potheads are really laid back

oh well fuck it! Hello mr nazi how are you? do you still hate the jews? Why? Why Mr. Nazi?....... why?[/quote]

I fucking laughed my ass off. I'm crying. So fucking random.

6. [quote name='"willowtooth"']ummmmmmmm? are you guys talking about toking up with a nazi? wow!! potheads are really laid back

oh well fuck it! Hello mr nazi how are you? do you still hate the jews? Why? Why Mr. Nazi?....... why?[/quote]

I'm coming for you next.

7. Haha, never with a bic. They put a long enough stick in there. I have with those crack lighters, but that's probably because I was running the wheel along a board to make it spark continuously.

Fun fact! That "flint" stuff is actually called ferrocerium. It's distinct from flint because the ferrocerium is scraped off to make sparks, whereas with a flint and steel, the flint scrapes off steel to make the sparks.