Has weed ever affected you negatively?

Discussion in 'General' started by Matchem, Mar 26, 2013.

1. I know a lot of us pot heads, don't like to admit when we get addicted to weed, or when it starts becoming a problem.

I remember when I was a little Highschooler, and I didn't handle my shit, and would cut class and smoke, and I was going down a bad path. Then I quit, graduated Highschool, going to college, and now I'm smoking weed.

But has weed ever affected you in a way? Explain

2. Not too much other than being out of my head and being forgetful or something like that. If I'm trying to do something while high, I'll be really good at it for 10-20 minutes after I smoke, then I tend to get a little scramble brained and it will mess with me.

3. Yea its happened to me. Anyone who says its never happened to them is a bullshitter. I used to sell off all my shit to get thru day to day. Suprisingly i did that daily for a few years. One day i ran out of money and i had to quit for a whillllleeeeeeeee. Then i got smart. Saved up money and bought in bulk and conserved better.

Weed is addicting. But there are ways of handling it.

4. such as some self control and willpower XD

5. That's being honest right their.

It's easy to say, just have self control or will power, but really it's more physical then mental with weed. You can get addicted from it, just like any other drug, maybe not as strong, but it can still effect you. There is also a gene for addiction too, say if you're family has drug abuse in their lives, you are very open to getting addicted to a drug, very quick. I remember I was like that, and I would steal my moms bud to get high, or rip off my friends. That's when I knew I had a problem, and I fixed it.

But really it comes down to.. moderation.

6. It has a pretty negative effect on my bank account but that's about it hahaha

7. I just lost a friend because I quit smoking him out all the time and because I quit.

He just stopped communicating with me, its been 2 weeks since I talked to him Wednesday.

8. Same. I use to hit alot of licks back in the day. Got enemies cause of it to. I shouldnt even be talking bout this. You live and learn.

And yea addictions possible. When im not smoking im irratable, cant sleep, cant eat or do shit. Sometimes it was so bad i couldnt even fuck without smoking

9. then he wasnt your friend

10. Ask not, what your drugs can do for you...

Attached Files:

11. fuck the friends who tell you its either the bong or them

12. It has made my mind race a little too fast for comfort a time or two, but even that was pretty mild. I also feel less able to perform complex manual tasks, but that may be just an illusion.

13. Nope. It makes me dizzy sometimes but in general, I have such bad anxiety and bad thoughts and weed clears my mind

I LOVE WEED :smoking:

Proud stoner :cool:

:wave:

14. The only real negative effects come from the fact that it's illegal. I'm actually taking an indefinite break (starting today). Why? In almost a decade of toking, I've yet to find anyone selling ounces for less than $380-400. I have no medical reason to smoke, so it's just not worth it right now. I'm not even a heavy smoker, but I still end up averaging over $200/month for bud. I'd rather put that $200/month towards saving up for a house as opposed to dumping it into a black market I don't even agree with.

To add to that, I frequently get nervous about being drug tested at work. And after recently getting a promotion, I fear I might be tested once I start the new position.

Basically, all the negative effects of bud (for me) are related to the fact that it's illegal. If it were legal, well, it wouldn't really have any negative effects. I use a vaporizer instead of smoking, so I don't even get sore lungs.

15. munchies I guess be the only thing I can think of

16. To think of it: My immediate family they were "disappointed" because nobody in the heritage has touched drugs. I remember my mom and my brother said this while my eyes were glazed as hell.

[​IMG]

My body was moving faster than the bumping cars in a amusement park so I tried to lean my position but then my brother scared the shit out of me with his aggressive behavior (sorta like a lion in the jungle) and tbh, I had this timer in my head that ticked to cause a ruption of laughter and I just wanted to laugh in his face.

[​IMG]

But then I was nervous like Piglett from Winnie the Pooth he gets the feeling that somebody is out to get him, it was probably one of the scariest but yet funniest times in my lifetime. Think of Red Foreman, my brother is like the black version of him.

17. the first time i smoked by myself i had a panic attack but other than that nope.....now days i smoke by myself every day

18. Yeaaaaa a lot of problems but i would have killed my self without it.