Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has this happened to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigBudLife, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Ok I've been smoking everyday (1-2 bowls a day) for the past three months. And recently within the last month whenever I'm about to blaze I have a sudden urge to go to the bathroom. Like while I'm getting my pipe and lighter and everything set up I'll suddenly have to take a crap. I'ts ridiculous. Has this happened to anyone?

2. haha not really bro. when are you toking normally though? like if its right after school of work or when you wake up from a long nights sleep then its probably coincidental.

3. Lol I thought I was the only weird one, seems like everytime I sit down and turn on my computer I gotta shit. Probably something psychological to it, anticipation, heart rate etc

4. I happens every time i go to blaze now. I usually do it around 3 in the afternoon and again around midnight. but its really annoying. i was just about to blaze just now and it happened so i just told myself im not smoking anymore and went to get on the computer. now im fine. but as soon as I go out there to smoke I know it'll happen. so damn annoying.

5. my brain is programmed to take a shit before i get in the shower. always.

6. Yeah dude, it's programmed into your brain for some reason. Did you use to have to smoke in the bathroom or something? If so, your brain might associate smoking with taking a shit. If not, I don't know what's going on.

Also, you might be nervous.

7. yeah thats a great example

8. this shit DOES happen to me every time i'm about to smoke, i thought it was just me but apparently not

9. Yeah dude its probably just your brain is in a routine, like if you get high at 5.00 or so every night then maybe thats the time your body needs to shit?:smoking: