Has This Happened To Anyone??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Supremosteve, Jun 9, 2013.

1. I have about lets say 15 plants. They are sexing now and you would think I would come out with maybe 7 females. The thing is about 12-13 sexed and they are female! The other 2 are looking like females as well and it baffles me and me wonder could something be wrong lol? I doubt this has happened to anyone else. I never heard of at least an 80 percent female rate happenening but for an almost 100 percent that's crazy!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Thier not fem either. The seeds I made from my last batch

3. how did you mske them from a male plant, collidal silver, or hemi??

4. I left a male plant in with my other females last batch.

5.  If they continue to appear all female, and the first generation of seeds you planted had an average male count, then it sounds like there's potentially a chance that your male wasn't the only one dropping pollen. There could have been some covert hermie pollination going on in your room. Either way, the seeds will share traits with the parents, so if it was a hermie who fathered them you'll find out soon enough....  keep a close eye on them, just in case! :eek:

6. Cool thanks!

7. Could just be the law of averages .. I had a 6 of 6 male bag seed run last year.. good thing I ran some clones as well or I'd of been really hosed..

8. ^ that would suck.....op you got lucky....its usually like 50/50

9. I got 11 out of twelve last time. sucked cause I dint have enough light to cover them. but they look nice with the new addition of 1000 more watts.

10. two years ago i did 12 seeds and all were female, just luck

11. hell of  lucky pick of seeds =P soomeones on yourside this year m8

12. I've had 100% females and I've had 80% males before. If you grow for a long time and keep track the entire time, it will average out to 50% male, 50% female or thereabouts. However in a small scale grow (less than 1000) plants, you may or may not notice this average, just because you have less plants to work with. You simply got lucky. Which in this case is definitely a good thing.