Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has this happened to anyone?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Marleyfan17, Jun 13, 2012.

1. My friends & I made brownies, we cooked the bud in oil before & everything and I ate about half the pan along with one other friend. About 10 min later I felt really sick and shaky, I started having panic attacks and felt cold and distraught. My friend threw up and thought she was having seizures. I stayed this way for over 24 hrs but my friend who just smoked the same weed was completely fine. I'm not new to toking and this was the first time i reacted this way, so I wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else with brownies.

2. Yeah man, the first time my roommate and I made brownies, we made the butter WAY too concentrated, sort of fucked up. I just got way too high, but my boy ended up getting pretty sick.

3. Good to know I'm not the only one this has happened to. Think I'll take a break from trying to bake again!:smoke:

4. dude one time my sisters boyfriend was like yeah i got ome canna butter i dont smoke you want it i was like hells yeah ill make somthing with it and made some cookie square s and he ate one and this stuff had been aging for a while idk it was dank .. ive heard about people making sit out fire crackers and oil and stuff well i guess this stuff had sat out for like 3 week's so anyways' he was drinking took a couple bt's and ate one with me and he was outside with my sis smokin a cigg and i was upstairs hitting the bong and im like shit i feel pretty fucking high right now like almost too high....... and im like i wonder how ----- is feeling right about now and i hear my sister screaming omg ------ ,call 911 he's having a seizure or somthing and i run downstair's grab her phone tell her to shut up.. and i look at him and he's slouched back and he was convulsing for a miniute and i grabed him and just talked to him with out freaking out and he was staring off and was like what yeah ... im fine... what happend and my sis was like he was having a seizure omg omg my neigbor's called the cop's my dad was pissed and he had to call his mom to get picked up

5. Next time eat a normal serving of brownie and wait 30-60 minutes to see how you feel. Edibles tend to be much stronger - especially for someone who is new to them.