Has this happened to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Horizons, Jan 3, 2012.

1. My cousin was my dealer for a longg ass time, real tiny kid, but he's really chill. I go to his house, we start talking about different strains he could get his hands on and just talking about how the weed has been for the past few weeks in our town, then i started asking him about his band after he had given me the bag (a quarter), me already being stoned forgetting to hand him the money after that, and he was telling me how they were splitting up and everyone wasnt as devoted to it, blah blah blah, after a while of listening to him talk about it all I had to leave because I was meeting up with my friend in a bit, so we both said see ya and i left. about 15 minutes later he calls me saying I forgot to pay him, I didn't even realize I didn't, so we met back up and I gave him his money haha. We were both so stoned we didn't even notice that I didn't pay him, lmao. I was wondering, anything like this ever happened to anyone else?

2. No but that's pretty funny.

3. Yeah one time this dude was so fucked up tha just walk in my house get he's shit and get out without pay me or even say hi

I was like WTF!? Did I just got robber!? What happened? Did he pay me? lol I was. Asking a lot of questions I was. 2 F up to process everything.

4. yeah lol. Me and my buddy wanted to pick up once but our dealer was at work and asked us if we could pick him up. We picked him up from the mall and we all talked the whole ride home, he went into his house and came out with a sack, got back in and we talked for like 5 more minutes until he said he had to dip. He got out and we drove off. 5 minutes later i notice cash under my leg hahaha

5. That used to happen to me alot, people would come over and we would start chatting. Next thing I know I see them walking outside w/ a free bag and I got to call them asking for it, which sucks haha

6. lol yeah. One time I was all sorts of high and ordered a bomb ass like $30 pizza. Dude delivered it and I paid him. Then I'm sitting in the kitchen wondering why he's been sittin in his car for 10 minutes. Then he rings the doorbell as I realize I only gave him a 5 lol. It was an accident, but I still felt like an asshole for it.

7. Yes. Went to guy's house to pick up, got really stoned, only paid him half. Funny thing was, he was so stoned as well, that he took the money and then as I was leaving I said, "WAIT!!!" and ran up to him and gave him the rest. LOL He was actually quite surprised.

8. [quote name='"Mseven"']Yeah one time this dude was so fucked up tha just walk in my house get he's shit and get out without pay me or even say hi

I was like WTF!? Did I just got robber!? What happened? Did he pay me? lol I was. Asking a lot of questions I was. 2 F up to process everything.[/quote]

Are you Asian per chance?

9. Hahaha one time my ex GF got a 11 bucks frozen yogurt lol and she dint even like it cause she put a lot of random shit in it lol haha

10. yea lol luckily im a decent guy so rather than play dumb we met back up n i paid, much like ur situation. happy tokin :smoke:

11. this confused me

12. One time after i got stoned with my cousin we were talking about my band and then he left without paying for a bag!!! what a fag!!

13. [​IMG]

lol

14. Holy shit dejavu I swear I read this exact same thing like a couple weeks ago the same words and all!

15. its happened twice to me. once was this like crackhead girl me and my friends knew since elementary school. shes psycho now and was starting to sell. anyways, she came to give us our quarter barred the fuck out and threw it in the car, and started yelling jibberish at us. some dude came out of the house and carried her away, and we never talked about it again. free quarter.
    the second time was just buying an eigth from my friend and i fucked up. he made sure i knew before walking out though :wave:

16. [quote name='"DankK1ng"']Holy shit dejavu I swear I read this exact same thing like a couple weeks ago the same words and all![/quote]

Wow! Aghahhahs