Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZildjiaN, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Yesterday I smoked little 1 hit bowls until the bud I had was gone. Then around 20 mins later while driving home my vision began to go tunnel vision, and everything became super bright with huge tints of white. Then I starting sweating like crazy, and could barely even speak without slurring. It lasted for around 20 mins then I just passed out and slept for an hour or so and I was good. This is like the 3rd time this has happened, but I barely even smoked that much, only around .3.

So has this ever happened to anyone else?

And I've been a daily smoker for around 3 years, so this has nothing to do with my tolerance or me being a smoking noob.

2. Sounds familiar to me, something simular happened twice; had the feeling that I was about to pass out, I went to tunnel vision and then it went dark.. Couldn't stand up anymore and I just sat down just wishing I'd feel normal again for 15 minutes.. after sleeping for a little while I was ok again.. Didn't smoke that much, about 2 joints or something..

3. Well, that has never happened to me but I have had similar "panic" type situations. Maybe you were forgetting to breathe? Sounds dumb but it happens when you are very worried about something.

4. My throat is super raspy since im sick, and because of that I dont get full breathes of air. Think that could be the reason?

5. I've been so high that I couldnt kept my eyes open cuz everything was so shinny!!!

BTW!!!

Can you explain me your signature? Weed + WHAT IS THAT? = Love :smoke::D

6. Magic flight launch box...sexiest personal small vaporizer ever.

7. Its a portable vaporizer called "The Magic Flight Launch Box". Its amazing.

8. Did you not eat or drink much that day? That'll do it.