Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has this happened to any of you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ColoradoToking, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Ever since the day i started smoking weed, my entire aspect on life itself has drastically changed - for the better. Before i smoked, i never really thought about life and god and why we are here but that all changed when i started smoking. Now i feel like i understand things. I have a realization that the world may be a screwed up place, but the key to life is trying to enjoy every second of it. Has this happened to anyone else because of weed?

2. Yep! Miracle plant, making the world better one puff at a time!

3. Definitely but at times it can be a lot to take in.

4. Absolutely. And the longer you smoke, the more you will learn. You might grow a little slower, but you will absorb much more knowledge than the norm.

5. its called an aphopiffony

6. [quote name="DopeGame" post="19239821" timestamp="1388195142"]its called an aphopiffony[/quote]*epiphany* I recently had a spiritual experience while high that made me break down in tears. I feel like I understand life now

7. like you couldnt understand what i said in the first place.....

8. Weed changes your perspective on the world. For the better.

9. Weed has taught me 3 things

1) Be open minded

2) Be humble

3) Enjoy life on your own terms