Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has this happened to any of you before?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IlikeTV08, Jun 20, 2009.

1. So I made a gravity bong and put a nice metal bowl with a screen, real nice. well i smoked what i think was way too much but I liked the new GB lol, and I got so high I lost feeling in my mouth. It was numb and I couldn't tell if I was chewing on my tongue or my cheek or anything. Then I panic and look in the mirror to see if I'm freakin bleeding or anything but everythings fine. It goes away after a while but its a struggle for a long time. felt high for 3 hours

it's the second time it's happened so I thought I'd ask. . .

2. No dude, it was probably the stress your body caused (because stress is a reaction) from getting high, you might have been psychologically messed up about something and might have not known. I know once I was freaking out like mad, for no reason, and it wasn't paranoia. I think it's just stress because We, (you and I), get high, and sometimes the body gets shocked by it. Idk, I'm just assuming. But I know what you mean. Dw about it though, just smoke! Yay.

3. Yea this has happened to me one time, it tripped me out.

4. you were high and you weren't numb, it's just your brain in stoned confusion.

5. Some notice a numb mouth when they smoke cocaine laced weed. A dumb idea but the numb mouth seemed to be the biggest effect.

Edit: not to say your weed is laced in any sense, I find different buds influence me in dramatically different ways.

6. Could have been an intense Indica dominant strain? I have smoked and my limbs would go numb and things of that nature. Cannabis isn't for everyone, if you don't enjoy it don't use it, it is what it is and there is nothing you can change but smoke different strains.

7. I'm gonna smoke a bunch more outa my GB and see if it'll happen again. Maybe I'll be ready and can fight It this time lol

8. I just remembered another weird part of the trippy mouth thing was all my molars were killiing me. They felt like they were shaking but they hurt. It's hard to explain