Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has this happend to anyone else before??

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by RC3334, May 27, 2010.

1. Just got a quick question for everyone out there. Today after my usual wake a bake and a couple of times since then after I take a hit my chest feels like its getting all tight and it also feels like there is something between what i assume is my lungs and chest. Its really not as noticeable if I lay down but when i stand up or I'm sitting in a chair iits more noticeable. Has anyone else ever experience and thing like this before or might know what is? I know this is more of a question for a doctor but my guess is their just gonna tell me to quick smoking, and we all know that isnt acceptable news. Any help or ideas are much appreciated.

2. Yo will get used to it after smoking for a while. And yeah, smoke going into your lungs will make it feel heavy.