Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has this forum been infiltrated by police?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PaperZonly, Nov 20, 2011.

1. This is a weed website, not a coke website. Good chance that some of the members here are cops, that are here to discuss their views on mary jane cuz they toke up too !

2. Using big-time hacker tools such as a google search and an email account police infiltrate sites.

3. lucky i dont live in the corrupt states of america, come try and get me fuckers

4. All the cops on here are probably just like "...FUCK! We're caught!" after seeing this thread.:rolleyes: :D

5. Something like 20% of americans smoke weed a certain amount of times a year.. Too many for the DEA to start investigating forums.. We aren't hurting anyone, we are just chilling.

6. Every word you type and submit onto the Internet, it has a chance to come back and haunt you at a later date. If they have a search warrent on your home, they can seize you're computer and they will have fat ass FBI nerds look at everything you've ever done on your computer, including posting stuff on GC. I recommend wiping your HD from time to time. My HD I'm using isn't even connected to this computer and can be wiped/destroyed very easily.

7. No ur just paranoid

8. [quote name='"cunty88"']lucky i dont live in the corrupt states of america, come try and get me fuckers[/quote]

That doesn't seem to matter to the dea here in America. They keep trying to extradite Canadians that are trying to legalize weed in CANADA and lock em up for life.

You are so lucky you don't live here, it's become a police state. Yesterday In downtown Portland cops were using there night sticks on people trying to withdraw money out of their own wells fargo accounts at the wells Fargo tower. The branch manger was pointing out people to the cops that he wanted arrested and beaten.

They don't even try to hid the
    Fact that the banks are in control of the police and military anymore.