Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has this forum been infiltrated by police?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PaperZonly, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Everyday man. The police love to prey on underage kids buying nick bags of shwag.

2. probably, but just the pathetic ones who have nothing else to do.

3. I know for a fact that DEA and LEO read MJ related message boards. At a raid a couple of years back the DEA agents had print outs from another MJ related message board that I used to work for. If you think they aren't reading then you're deluding yourself.

NOW as to what they can do with the information they find here, that's another story. BUT were I a grower I'd think more than a few times whether or not I wanted to post details and pics of my grow. But that's just me.

4. Guys guess what.

The world doesn't revolve around us.

The idea that there is a serious plan to use grasscity to bust moderate and responsible USERS of marijuana is a joke.

(Notice "responsible" - this is why we require people to be 18+)

5. this is lame to think about. how would they trace you for ripping a bowl? buying weed? a lot of work and effort for very little reward taking down potheads one by one. Cops won't waste their times on here trying to catch people.

Hey if you are worried about it then dont post anything like your address and phone number. why would you post that anyways? just talk about weed and its awesomeness and how you like to smoke. a cop cant triangulate your position based on the pics of the last few strains you smoked

6. they don't give a shit about 99% of the people on this board. If you start dealing and they are trying to make a case on you, then maybe they might follow your ip address, and see you posting on this kind of board. like dude said above, they don't give a shit about small people, they want big ones.

7. I'd start getting nervous when you're posting pictures of pounds and your massive grow op... Besides that you're probably under the radar

8. I almost got arrested when I set up a deal here a year ago.

9. the world doesnt revolve around us but even galileo knew the moon revolved around the earth right

10. No, i'm not CIA or anything.. Seriously though i'm CIA. I'm not police, more like a governmentaly accepted Gangsta that smuggles drugs to Mehico bro. Shit's wack but i don't care about weed. :cool:

Yeh..look above my avatar :cool: :eek:

11. [quote name='"skunky monkey"']No, i'm not CIA or anything.. Seriously though i'm CIA. I'm not police, more like a governmentaly accepted Gangsta that smuggles drugs to Mehico bro. Shit's wack but i don't care about weed. :cool:

Yeh..look above my avatar :cool: :eek:[/quote]

So are you really CIA or not? Seriously.

12. You would have to hack into a moderators account and check his IP, then trace it, or you could hack into the V bullite ACP and trace ALL of the IP's MWHAHHA

13. CIA dude bro man. :cool:

I can prove it to, give me your IP address i will tell you your dogs name, i wait you don't have a dog PHYSIC POWERS AHH

14. I'm a legal California medical Patient since 09.
    I could care less if I'm being watched or not the government has more stories to cover up rather than be on our asses. :D

15. AHHAA but your not legal on a federal level mwhahaha which means i can come kick your door in eat your food and arrest your ass :devious:

16. I got papa johns let's do this!

17. ETA 5 minutes :yummy:

18. Park in the driveway cops took my street parking ;) :bongin:

19. Yeah I would assume they would look through gc every once and a while. Mostly looking for idiots posting up pics of there massive grow room.