Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has this ever happened

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Aug 27, 2011.

1. I was smoking a bowl and half way through I realized it wasn't smoking right, so I dumped it out and reloaded the debris into another pipe. :smoke:

2. Sometimes I do this if I get tired of the piece and WANs try another

3. Your pipe was just clogged... good job?

4. I've only had that twice where the pipe was so clogged I couldn't get any hits. That is usually why I hate using other peoples pieces, I try to keep my shit spotless.

5. I had that happen with my onie all the time.

6. once my bowl clogged like this i proceeded to empty the bud like you said and to my surprise there was a dead rat clogging the piece the whole time.

7. Damn, even if your story was true, how the hell would you not notice a 3lb dead rat in your piece. Wouldn't you question at all why your piece is so heavy? hahaha.

8. yeah same dude once my pipe got clogged but then i used a pipe cleaner....

9. Eh sometimes it's that it wasn't packed properly. But it once and then you have to push down on the bud again and then it hits like a champ

10. So then you get a paper clip and your lighter and get to work.

11. Yeah I think it was this. I remember when I took the herb after I grinded it, there was a tiny nug that remained and I just tossed it in with the rest. The only area that wanted to light was where the nug was...