Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

has this ever happened to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ghosted420, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Tonight I was with two of my friends at our smoking spot about to light a bowl. I had just bought a new pipe the other day and its bowl was a lot fatter than the one I had previously been using. I packed the bowl very fat and tight to maximum its weed capacity. So I went in to hit it. When I went in however it was very hard to inhale the smoke. I thought it was clogged so I grabbed a twig and tried to loosen up the bowl. I stuck it in and pried around a little bit and all of the weed came out stuck together in the shape of the bowl. I guess it stuck together because it was all sticky. Has this ever happened to any of you blades?

2. or you packed it too tightly

3. You packed it too tight..

4. I know I packed it too tightly I'm just asking if this has happened to anyone else before.

5. Does it matter?

6. Nah man, nobody in the history of the world has ever packed a bowl too tightly.

7. oh my god you guys are fucking retarded im asking if all of the weed in the bowl came out as one solid object stuck together in the shape of the bowl. has THAT ever happened to anyone

8. I rolled a joint and couldn't smoke it because the weed was too sticky.

Edit:
    And yes when I unrolled the joint the weed was literally able to be picked up and held like a cig without the paper around it.

9. Haha they trollin you. Happened to me...when I use to pack it to tightly lol :)

10. Take a chill pill, son.

11. lol...do so buddy