Has this ever happened to you?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skiballer, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Simple story:

Me and my friends at ECU have multiple smoking sessions where we just hop in the car and drive to one of our many smoking spots. All of the spots are parking lots that where no sketchy things happen and that are low key..For instance we have a spot called the "danger ranger" because this piece of shit ford ranger is parked there. Well, we just went thru our normal session, usually a bowl, cigg, then a victory bowl or blunt..so were smoking the cigg and these other guys pull in right next to us during a night sesssion, they never saw us and started lighting a bowl till one of them looks over at us with a calm look and rolls down his window and said "we didnt see you guys, but ya, we usually smoke here". I bust out laughing because they were doing the exact thing as we just finished up doing. We talk for a second and then we peaced out but were amazed at how that just happened.

Imagine yourself and a friend smoking in a car when somebody pulls up on you. It would sketch you out but then you see them pull out a bowl..its one of those stoner times you wont forget.

2. not exactly. once me and a friend were smoking before school, and this car pulled up by us. we werent in a car, and got sketched out. but ya, we kept tokin, and when we walked back we watched them and some people like walked up to their car and a guy in the car was like "get in get in", so i think they may have actually been doing a deal...

3. our current spot is in a tunnle under the road where the creek runs thru
    first pit stop on our way out into the forest!

so it would take a certian kind of person to wonder up on us there?

4. similar story.

We were in Jamaica(My two friends and I) and we were smoking on the deck of our hotel room, we were just chillin with 2 pipes and a blunt going around. it was at night and very relaxing.

Then this guy comes out of his room onto his deck and hes probably 25 ft away from us and my friends and I got kinda sketched and lowered our pipes down to where he couldn't see them anymore just out of typical stoner paranoia, he saw us do this and laughed then he says cheers to us holds up his pipe and takes a nice big ole hit and went back inside, after throwing us a thumbs up. we just busted out laughing it was great

then later that week we smoked with him and his wife (who were from New Zeland) while watching the New Zeland vs Australia rugby game

5. haha, thats awesome..im always surprised how many fellow tokers there are in this world..

6. Haha solid. I love uniting with the stoner nation!

7. thats pretty solid, bro! :D
    shoulda asked to match...

8. I've been smoking at some spots in the park, and people are always creeping up on me and my buddies. I love it. Haha.

9. that made me bust up laughing, I was waiting for the"and then he pulled out a pipe and hit it"
    hahaha +rep

10. Yeah, there is a place that is basically a lake access away from the town. A lot of people go there to blaze, we usually run into a couple cars that are going into there for the same reason.