Has this ever happened to you?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Xbowloser, Jan 27, 2013.

1. I got a pink plastic bong from my friend cause I broke my other one a while back for my birthday and I decided that I was going to spray paint a design of chrome on it and have tape so it was still see through in parts but I did this outside and left it in the garage to cool, when I went to get it not 5 minutes later it was cracked ALL to shit. Had to duct tape it almost completely but just wondering what caused it was it the cold? cause its outside all the time, im thinking its cause the paint was a liquidish and froze in the cold freezing the plastic too.

2. #2 AbeCross, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2013
    some spray paints will melt plastic....wondering if that+cold caused it to happen.

3. Aerosol in the spray paint can melt plastic and styrofoam. You should have hand painted it with acrylic paint. Also it could possibly be from the cold weather with the higher temp spray paint coving it could have cracked it too. Just retry it with a acrylic paint.