Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

has this ever happened to you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by utook2much2much, Dec 24, 2012.

1. well ive been a smoker for A long time real long time and i wanted to clear my lungs up a bit i quit for about two weeks then i got smoked out and was pretty blazed then 5 days later i smoked again then 4 days after that (lol) i smoked and got a really really fast heartbeat and found myself practically holding my breath for surprising amounts of time and at the same time talking all normally and stuff... i picked up a g for my bro at this time and i smoked that for about a week without any symptoms like this... i smoked about a day a week for awhile then i quit again... after a few weeks i had to leave to MI to live so i got really drunk and smoked a resin ball because i was gona have to be sober for awhile (it coulda been months) everything's all good... a month later i come back and that night i picked up n smoked by myself and my heart was going crazy for no reason so i layed down and for a few hours my heartbeat was at a pace ive never experienced before so i smoked again a week or two later it happened again so i smoked with my bro and again for about ten minutes so i have smoked about six or seven times since i came back and its only not happened once i was smoking .5 a day for years man idk what happened it used to be where when i thought about smoking id get a fast heart beat not like when im stoned but im now looking forward to smoking again and i don't feel nervous about it but this is really lame.... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I'll attempt to try and read this again when I'm sober... and there are periods.

3. :hello: Is the bud your smoking laced ?

4. Your taking breaks in between smoking.
    Lowering your tolerance and leaving you more prone to panic/anxiety attacks when you finally smoke that piff again.

Try having nothing else in your system
    (alcohol, unmentionables, etc.) and smoke A bowl or maybe even less if your tolerance is low, in a nice quiet calm environment.

5. People are taught to use periods and paragraphs for a reason. Im to high to follow this.

6. i will start using periods. lol but the buds definetly not laced