Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has this ever happened to you? cause it kinda sucks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dying Giraffe, Mar 30, 2003.

1. yeah, just quit for a week or two, then you will get baked off a single bowl... :)

2. OMG

that song is genius...

pure genius

3. I just recently switched suppliers and started gettig some nice quality (Not Laced or Hydro) just good stuff. When I smoke I can keep going and going and going but the problem is I dont start feeling it until after I sit for a minute. So the first time I smoked so much I was bombed and watched the home shopping network for 6 hours straight (No movement). So the next time I smoked I decided to limit myself and was only high for like an hour.

But to answer your question on the first post..... The only way to keep from coming down in mid high is to cleanse. In a sense resart your immune system as well as give the chemicals in your brain time to reset. Most and almost all drugs work of of stimulating chemical reactions in your brain that sends or produces more or less of a chemical throught your body. Of course there is always another alternative spend a fortune in pot to get the same result you used to. I have been smoking for something 10 years and I will you that I have never had to change a thing except the type I get for the same lovely price of 120 an OZ, which lasts me smoking by myself a month.

I have one question myself though who has a good bong water recipe my little personal bong has lost its flavor. Sucks now all I have left are my pipes and papaers for solo smoking. Damn I must be High look how much I freaking wrote.

4. well, are you?

5. Yep sure am, oh and by the way you can use natural things to enchance your high, not sure what but I bet somebody knows a couple things you can do to enhance it without smoking more lol cleaning the little bong again still doesnt taste right

6. that started happening to me this summer i would get real high then all of the sudden i would start thinking clearly again
    after i quit for a week of two though it never happened again so just back off a little and your tolerance will go back down