Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has this ever happened to anyone before?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Temac, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Hey guys, last night I made a new Gravity Bong out of one of those Vitawater bottles that are bigger than regular bottles. I wanted one with thicker plastic to tide me over until I buy a screen tonight for my glass piece. This may be relevant to what happened so I wanted to mention what I smoked out of.

Anyways, after my rather large hit I started to feel hot and maybe 3 minutes later it felt like my entire body was burning. I want to say it started in either my chest or my head but spread all over. It was like all of my nerve endings were on fire. I don't think this has ever happened to me before. It eventually went away and concentrated to just my lungs/chest burning and then it went away.

My theories are that either a) the plastic melted and I smoked fucking plastic which caused this weird sensation or b) I was just really high and tweaking or something.

This is the 5th time I've smoked this bud but not quite as much at once. I definitely think I'll enjoy the bud more out of my glass piece but I feel like I go through so much versus using a little bit for one hit in a GB and being baked for an hour. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Quit making homemade bongs n breakdown n get a real one. More than likely ya inhaled plastic vapor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'd *guess* that it isn't the plastic. I've smoked out of alot of plastic gatorade bongs and such and I've never had that sensation.

I'd guess it's the gravity bong and you just took a big ass hit. I've seen people puke or passout from a single hit. I took a big huge hit out of a steamroller once and I got almost blackout high where my whole body was tingling and I was getting tunnel vision.

4. I did buy a small one but found out the bowl hole is big so I need to get some screens tonight and I'll probably smoke out of that. I just wish I didnt have to use so much weed to get the same effect as a little bit in a GB.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Yeah gravity bongs are weird either way, they get you fucking baked out of no where. I'd have to hit my small bong like 3 times to get the equivalent high from just 1 hit on my GB.

6. Put a lil mug over the hole then top with ground buds n don’t suck to hard so mug stays over hole would b my suggestion. Or are u talkin bout the stem is to big?

7. Once I dreamed that I smoked a joint and my body started burning just like that

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. The hole in the actual bowl part is about the size of a bb so ground up weed falls through unless you plug it with a little bit of a bigger nug first basically.