Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

has this ever happend to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LilHomie420, Jul 21, 2010.

1. have you been driving with one of your freinds smoking a blunt and just feeling so phat with the music blaring like refuse to lose or locc to the brain wearing fresh ass kicks and clothes with your fresh hat and just rolling around 12pm with a blunt and feel fat, sorry im high i just feel like rambling.

2. hellyea man
    used to drive through the country blowin my speakers
    takn blunts to the face
    drinkin beers
    of course
    i aint tryin to look kool for everyone else
    puttin new clothesn shit on
    thats just

idiotic
    to me..
    but dude
    i kno what you mean
    i wanna do that shit
    rite now i think

3. well i usually drive to a party or sumthin.

4. I know what you mean. I guess my friend and I do get pretty blunted up and cruise the streets blaring Waka Flocka and thinking we're the shit. However, I don't recommend cruising around while smoking. That's pretty stupid.

5. ^^I feel bad, cause I do it all the time. I roll blunts that look like regular phillies or swishers, and hang them out the window to ash them. I do blast some Tech N9ne, Gucci, Waka Flocka, or some Jeezy, but nobody gets suspicious. I find that kind of odd as this city is horrible about stuff like that.

EDIT: I cruise around while smoking all the time, I mean.

6. #7 isles2, Jul 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2010
    '

your a tool bro.

Name Calling is Frowned upon here in The City...Please refrain from doing so in the Future.

• Like Like x 1
  7. My friend lost his license doing this. There was road checks at 2 in the morning, probably looking for late night partiers.

8. No.

There's no need to when I can sit at my house and hit the blunt blasting music in my house.

The Original Post sounds like something 16yr olds who just got their license would do.

9. No man Eazy-E and Tupac.

10. i was a agreeing with you until you said "kicks" and "fresh hat".

your a real locc arent you?

11. you sir made my day

12. heheheh the op aint got NOTHIN on 4 popped colllaaaaaaas...... *facepalm*

13. That's what I did when I got my license. :smoking:

Every now and again I'll go for a cruise still, but it's usually on my way somewhere.

14. hehehehe fixed man

15. you aint no locc cuz