Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has This Ever Happend To You?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bowlz, Aug 16, 2009.

1. #1 Bowlz, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2009
    I was with my 2 buddyz (both dealers) an they were spotting me an my best bud. anyways i was doing a popper an iv only done one succesfull popper concidering i don't smoke.

i toke my Hit an it started out ok i toke the hit backed off the bong an went to breath out. but i couldnt i was choking out. i kept trying to breath out but i couldnt. i kept breathing in with these burps going into me insted of out. then finaly i was able to burp out the smoke. also i was coughing really bad

2. that was hard to understand but it seemed like you took a big hit and swalloed some of the smoke this si not good for you cause it my irrate your stomach/esohpagus but yes some thc is absorbed

3. rewrite your question and i will answer

4. Sounds like you swallowed a fat hit. No it's not good for you but I'm assuming you were ripped after wards. All that smoke resignating in your lungs.

5. agree with the guys who think you swallowed a massive rip, i've done it plenty of time it sucks

6. swallowing some smoke... that shit sucks.
    So many s's!

7. I used to do that a lot, only because I was taking such massive hits.