Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has this ever happend to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Piffedout, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Like 3-4 yeArs ago when I started smoking the first three times were shitty mids. Then one day I was at this pizza place and this kid had a tube of fire haze. I went home rolled a gram joint. So I went outside and torched it after I finished I didn't feel anything until 10 min when I walked up the stairs to go do something and I just like blanked out I gess u could say and my vision felt like it was falling and it was all blurry. I was so scared I sat in a chair for a couple of hours and my whole body was numb latr I talked to a friend that got some an he said the same thing happenedto him. We both had to stRe at something or u would forget what's happening. Was I really high or I'm not sure whAt r ur thoughts and has this ever happened to u?

2. so your asking if any of us have ever gotten really high before?

i know i have

3. no I mean like have those things ever happened to u cuz that's the only time i've felt that

4. sounds like that funk

5. Sounds like a green out. Any one who smokes long enough will more than likely experiance this. Basicly you got too high.

6. Yeah, thats just being too high, used to get it every now and again.

7. #7 BlueBats, Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2009
    So am I correct to assume from your post that you do not smoke to often,
    and is always mids when you do? A 1 grammer of some dank would get you ripped if so.
    I hope you enjoyed it, if not roll another and repeat, sit back and relax =]

To answer your question yes that has happened to me.
    I went 3 weeks with out smoke after years daily
    I started up again with a 18" bong and was high
    beyond my own belief!

8. Yeah back then I didn't smoke to much now I smoke prob three days a week I'm low on cash but in the summer my friends smoke me up. It was prob I was to high cuz I don't get that feeling I enjoyed it after like an hour but I don't buy from that kid nemore cuz he's a scum Baganda takes estrogen becuase he thinks it makes him stronger (what an idiot) then after that the next time i smoked a joint of some sour d and I got the same feeling but that time it was fun...I gess when I smoke joints I get higher cuz I finish ten when I smoke outta my double bub I can control the high...I love weeed

9. Oh and hell no I don't smkoe mids anymore that wa only the first couple times so that was my first dank...now mostly heads right Now I have 10g of good beasters