Has Soulja Boy Made A Turn For The Better?

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by RasPlasch, Sep 12, 2009.

1. It always makes me laugh when MCs can't even feel the beat naturally. You can tell hes struggling to stay in time. He's way on top of the beat too...feels like shit. That 808 beat is mad played...come on people, let's move past the 80s!

2. But still, compared to what he used to put out. This is better. Which is all I'm sayin'.

3. Yeah, but it's still complete shit. I highly/completely doubt he is ever going to become a rapper than I can respect.

4. soulja boy does drugs?:eek:

When did he stop readin comics and start puffin cheeba?:smoke::rolleyes:

5. last week, right after his balls dropped and he hit puberty...

6. bahahaha:hello::smoke:

seriosuly tho,,, I dont like soulja boy. But this song isn't terrible..for him anyways and I'm def jealous of his money.... :(

he needs a lyric like " from superman,,,, to a couple hundred grand..."ha

7. Soulja Boy FUCKIN SUCKS

8. Has Soulja Boy Made A Turn For The Better?

No. He is famous because he puts out shitty music that kids can dance to. He should stick to this.

9. these kids are your friends...?

cmon dude..

10. His name is Soulja Boy...I mean just look at his name...he just sucks, that's all there is too it. I can't believe Snoop Dog would pass a blunt to this pussy.

11. Soulja boy thinks he all hard and shit now that he is hanging with Gucci Mane. The dude is a bitch check out this noob playing Halo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6162maSApCM]YouTube - Soulja Boy Tell 'Em Presents | My Halo Part 1[/ame]

12. i think he just started smoking more weed lol, he mentions it more in his lyrics now

idk i can see a huge change though, i like his new style. He's still not that great, but its a great start.

he's also wearing normal sized clothes :hello:

13. sorry cant agree on that gucci almost up there with jeezy

14. yea it's a step up but still not good

I gained a lil respect for him when he had his lil twitter breakdown talking about how the music he puts out isnt what he wants to put out. He said he loves music and makes good music but the label head dont like it and force him to make watered down music and he said his image isnt really him, the labels are making him look ignorant.

then he said some shit about not wanting to be rich anymore and how he just loves music, and he wants to go back to making music he loves.

15. i fuckin love it