Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has something like this ever happend to you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NowIsB, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Ok so I was with my good friend and we were smoking like we always do but this time we just went and pulled up behind JC Penny and went into the very back where like trucks would pull in and offload supplies and clothes and shit like that, we were parked about 2 feet away from the building right in front of where a semi truck would back in and it is like a garage door type deal. Well we were smoking and all of the sudden the door starts rising and two dudes are just standing there and we looked at them for a few seconds and started to panic and they saw that we were smoking and one of the guys ripped a bag out of his pocket and asked if we wanted to match :smoke: it was the most random experience ive ever been apart of. but needless to say they hopped in our vehicle and we matched em a few bowls lol. Ever had a random encounter with some fellow potheads?

2. Yeah, once my no short-term memory havin' pothead locked my car with the keys inside. Waited an hour for the help. When the repair call guy came, at the end, we asked if he smoked. Ended up rolling up and smoking a fat 1g joint and blazed with him and my friend. Then he got in his repair truck all ***** eyed and left lol.

3. ahhaah, should have had him knock down the price lol:rolleyes:

4. Haha that is so funny, only if this happened to me.

5. sounds like a FN awesome experionce....!

6. once me and my friend were in my apt and we saw 3 kids smokin an l outside i ntheir car so we ran out introduced ourselves and hit their blunt a couple times and made some new friends/ connects