Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has someone ever sold you uncured bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pickleweasel, Mar 25, 2012.

1. One of my friends just started smoking and claimed to know " The Biggest Dealer in so and so town" so I met up with him and he gave me a baggie of really strange looking weed he said was " purple haze/white widow" I didn't really notice until I took it out of the baggie later on that it was completely soft, unbreakable, tasted like sewage and burned like crap. Total waste of money. Shit was uncured. I smoked it anyways. Made my friend smoke it and she obviously couldn't tell good from bad. [​IMG]

2. Cool story bro

3. Sounds like you got ripped off you should ask for your money back or something..... cured :rolleyes:

4. My blue dream i had in my thread was also uncured. Was some of the dankest shit I ever had, and was a perfect smoke and smell. :confused:

I think that picture OP posted is actually refering to himself. Since he was the one who bought it, and it was, um, uncured.

5. So you also had some uncured bud and it smoked as if it was cured bud?

Do you even know what curing is?

Seriously that almost makes no sense at all.

It would of had to be cured to some extent.

Im figuring OP got sold some stuff that like was just picked off the plant wet and what not.

Why not just stick it in some jars for a while?

I mean I've smoked some bud that could use more curing and its like smoking shit and you don't get high.

6. [quote name='"Zagubadu"']So you also had some uncured bud and it smoked as if it was cured bud?

Do you even know what curing is?

Seriously that almost makes no sense at all.

It would of had to be cured to some extent.

Im figuring OP got sold some stuff that like was just picked off the plant wet and what not.

Why not just stick it in some jars for a while?

I mean I've smoked some bud that could use more curing and its like smoking shit and you don't get high.[/quote]

Dried and sold as is, no curing. Curing isn't done for alot of the bud you find, unless it was a meticulous grower who took a month or longer to cure the bud before sale.

Curing only adds to the flavor and smoothness of the smoke. What the OP was refering to was weed that was more than likely not flushed properly.