Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has someone else ever eaten your edibles?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by F. Fontaine, Jun 3, 2011.

1. My friend was telling me about some small nugget brownies he made the other day and apparently his sister ate one.

2. nope, i can never make any edibles because i always end up smoking most of it so theres not enough left for edibles and i live with my dad who dosnt approve of marijuana usage*cough*cough*hes a massive hypocrite when it comes to that

3. Hm... I'm pretty sure there's more people who this have happened to...

4. considering all the fucking threads that are posted labeled "oh shit my mom ate my brownie", i feel like theres a decent number

5. In high school we had a birthday party for my Spanish teacher and we were all supposed to bring something to share. I brought brownies. We all brought our stuff to her class and labeled it and placed it in piles according to class period. when it came time for our party me and some buddies were super stoked to eat our brownies only to find our teacher with the pan on her desk looking at us. Though i was fucked till she said they were the best brownies ever and took another one (three big dank brownies total) we ate ours and watched her to make sure she didn't figure it out. she just passed out at her desk like an hour later. Never talked about it again till we graduated and told her. She just laughed.

6. Incredible edible herb section/search button/yes/thread