Has Smoking Weed Become The Constant When Hanging Out With Friends?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WoodHouse, Jun 1, 2013.

1. I go to this house and always smoke by myself or with one other person there, but nine people live there so it's pretty cool since not everyone is smoking. Also playing music with friends while high is never boring 

2. I always smoke with my friends.  Certain people i only talk to and hang out with because we smoke weed, which doesnt bother me at all.

But certain others are entertaining regardless of smoking.  It is a great way to connect with people, it just feels like you should be smoking with your friends.

3. See when I used to hang out with my friends, we were really a sober crowd and didn't get around with alcohol and weed, but after college started, that changed. Now it's hard to hang with friends without smoking weed. For the most part, that usually doesn't' bother me, but if I have to quit for a certain reason, that can make things irritating sometimes. In that peer pressure kind of way if you catch my drift.

4. Nah man some days we just sit there are chill and don't smoke @All

5. Well with some friends yeah, I have a buddy I smoke with and we go on hikes after. Another friends who we smoke a lot and we just cruise around town or we plan a vacation and go out to another city and smoke and explore. Or buddies that I just play soccer with and we sometimes smoke before our soccer session but it's a 30% that we smoke when we play. I have friends who don't smoke at all and when I'm with them we still hang around and talk but I feel like smoking weed makes everything exciting lol. Kinda hate the fact but still

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. This is how it usually is over here as well
    Like we'd call and be like
    "hey whats going on I'm just in the area how you doing" = You busy? because we gotta toke
    "Hey you busy, lets take a ride to the store" = Lets go to the store
    and like as soon as we hit the car into drive and on the street a pipe is pulled out
    lol