Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has nyone tried this

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jetdoctor, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Have been looking around for a handheld vaporizer, and i found two, a MFLB and a davinci vaporizer... Does anybody have any expirence with either and if so what are the pros and cons?

2. Check the vaporizer section. Youll find tons of reviews there.

Mflb is great for stealth and i personally love mine! Have heard great things about the da vinci as well though.

Mflb is ultimate stealth, while davinci will give you more vapor per hit and a bit better quality

3. Don't know anything about the davinci, but the MFLB sucks cock. Seriously.

4. Get the Trippy Stick.

5. How does the MFLB suck? sounds like you might not know how to use it ehhhh?????

MFLB is the shit, all my friends think so too.

6. I know how to use it lol.

7. I got my MFLB 5 days ago and Ive been high since. Mainly because I can use it anywhere. And it will fuck your mind up if you use it correctly. Which I might add takes little practice. Everyone makes it out to be hard but its very simple. You catch on after a few tries and master it after a couple days of use. And again, it will get you on what ever level you want. Dont underestimate it.

8. Dont listen to this guy, fellas.

9. The MFLB is alright, but I like my Vapir NO2 better.

10. You must be doing it wrong, haha. MFLB is a fantastic vaporizer!

11. This may sound crazy but if you have access to honey oil or make it, you should buy an Atmos RAW with the glass oil vaporizer, you can get over 200 hits with it full easily, and the hits are dense and nice vapor clouds, and you just refill it with the honey oil of your choice :) It can hit like a freight train too, my fiancee and I use two of them, and they cut our medical budget in half :) The Atmos RAW can burn bud but it is not effiecent, and a piece of crap in my opinion, but the oil chamber is worth 5 times the cost they sell it for lol

Oil Attachment | Atmos Technology LLC