Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

has my weed been sprayed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankSmoker2181, Mar 26, 2014.

1. #1 DankSmoker2181, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    ignore this thread , found out it was not sprayed. just dried to quickly which made it harsh.

2. should i still smoke it? he gave me two different types of bud. he usually has bud which reeks pretty good. the high feels kind of the same just the taste of the bud which suck's. I'm not going to have any health problems regarding this bud?

3. #3 snoopdog6502, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    You can smoke it.

I grow some white rhino that's strong as fuck, leaves a taste in my mouth harvesting that last for hours just breathing the smell.

I dont even smoke pot.

To tame that wicked shit I cure it for a month and its kick ass fire when im done.

4. so he over dryed it causing smell and taste loss. there's no chance that this is sprayed it kinda smells a tiny bit weird. it smokes uneven to and it will go out when smoking a joint. 

5. i figured out it's that it was not sprayed. Just some over dried dank.