Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has My Crystal Gone Bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HonkyTonk, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Hi grasscity,

So I recently found an old grinder I used to use a couple years ago, probably got it 5 years ago. There was a pretty big pile of crystal in the bottom and I never emptied it out until today, but it looks really brown and I'm not sure whether or not I should smoke it to be honest hahah. It was a regular 4-piece steel (I think?) grinder, pretty oxidized on the outside. Here's a comparison to a little pile I just got out of my electric grinder:

crystal piles.png

Normally I'd just try it, but since it's been sitting in some oxidized metal for a few years I'm kind of cautious. At the same time, it'd be a waste of a decent pile if I had to throw it away haha. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. I wouldn't in my opinion...5 years is kind of a long time..

3. I'd smoke it..at least squeeze it into some hash and smoke a chunk and evaluate it.

If it tastes like pike then don't inhale..

4. Go for it

5. I personally would despite any possible dangers. maybe an iso wash or something could help?

6. was it a 3 or 4 piece grinder? depending on the section it came form and the size of the screen, it could just be old bits of dired up plant matter. fuck it, id smoke it, or like toad said, ISO it all.

7. that's a toughie.

Id give it a test toke though.

8. Just hit er out of a pipe and dont inhale, like relaudid said just see if it tastes ok if it does then go for it

9. Hell yes man, that's a ton of Kief!

10. I loled at how pretty much everyone would smoke it. Fuck it i guess i would too

11. [​IMG]

12. Lol it makes it sound so bad.. "You guys wanna go smoke some crystal?"

13. yea. Crystal meth

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Do it

iv smoked weed stashed in a dugout that a friend found that was his moms at one of his old houses, she said it was probably from early 90's