Has my AF northern light start flowering?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by summersoft, Jun 5, 2015.

1. As the topic says. Has it start its flowering cycle? My first grow btw :)

Attached Files:

2. Short answer yes.

Long answer: from the photo's there is a visible calyx appearing from one of the branch sites. Auto flowering from cannabis ruderalis) if it does go through a veg stage it is very short. 
    I believe though that auto flowering just goes straight into flowering without a discernible veg period.

Berner out, hope that was a good answer :D

3. Thanks for the information! :) can you tell by the pic if it is a female? Hope this turns out well :D btw its 2 weeks old today

4. #4 berner, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
    To the best of my knowledge, it is a female. On the print screen I have circled and arrowed the area which appears to me to be a female pre-flower. 
    It should look like a translucent (not quite see through) white stalk coming from the branching area.

I've been growing auto flowers as I don't want to be leaving lights on when i'm not in the house.

:edited as I hadn't attached the aforementioned photo

Attached Files:

5. Thanks bro! I will post some better pics today! I veg with 3 cfl 2700k all the way bro. God bless ! Thank u for takibg time

6. Im running auto's under a 200w cfl in a stealth set up, dual spectrum although autos just like any light you can give them i'm sure :D

7. Yeah im waiting for 2x dual bulb splitter and 4 6500k cfls with 2400 lumen each check the forum i will post now. And btw i wiml follow your thrads! God bless bro

8. thanks man, they're look

thanks man, i'm keeping an eye on yours, mine look alright though :D
    put your pics in here on the thread, may get the attention of an even more seasoned grower :D

9. Here are som more photos! :) can you tell me what the small bulbs are? Looks like small bombs ? What does pre flower means? Be blessed! :)

Attached Files:

10. each plant gets a top cola, this develops as the plant grows. these are baby buds.
    Pre flowers are the signs shown that a plant will be male or female.
    If you look through the forums for male or female preflowers you can see different types.

It's ok to say which is which but if you get to fish around yourself then that becomes experience.

Although am pretty certain your plant is a female as most auto flowers are sold as female.

11. Good to hear ! :) i will keep updating this to harvets strain is Northern blue light AF :)

12. 20150329_141602 - Copy (Small).jpg Ahh my seedlings are northern lights! the last lot i grew had a northern lights in there, it's really good.

13. How old are they on the picture? :)

14. dont know for certain, was new so didnt think to document start days as thought they would fail lol.
    When i grow autoflowers now I just let them do it, take pics and sometimes hope that the photos have dates on them lol :D

15. Okey :)