Has Infinity Ward gone too far

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by PureLeaf, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Or not too far enough?

Night vision, are you serious? I just wanted the game itself but now they are going to make me go all out.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMSS12iY1X0&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition Unboxing (Official)[/ame]

2. I don't want to know how much that is gonna cost, but fucking NIGHT VISION GOGGLES :yay:

3. lol,

pretty cool
    I Dont think infinity ward has gone tooo tooo far because if you want them you are going to have to pay the high price $$$$

4. Looks like I'm getting some sweet night vision goggles for myself in the very near future!:hello:

5. i never gave a shit about prestige i did it once and realized how fuckin stupid it was giving up my perks

6. Wow, night vision? I love the game but I think that might be a little spendy for me. What next, replica m4s?

7. night visions pretty sweet

but what i'd rather see in alot more games, is that development book, ya know where they show you the earlier concepts....really cool

8. ive never really thought about it before, but theres nothing i want more than a pair of night vision goggles.

9. eh, im a little skeptical of limited edition games now. I forked over a hundred dollars for my RE5 limited edition and for what? a cheap figurine and necklace? Yeah the box art is really cool but is it worth 100$? Same thing with the GOW2 limited edition, the case looks wicked and the art book was kind of cool even though my hardcover one was in FRENCH and the crappy other one was in english. But I never look at those things anymore, the only thing I use is the game itself and that is why im going to probably steer clear of most limited edition games from now on.

10. The regular game will retail for $59.99,
    the Hardened Edition for $79.99,
    and
    the Prestige Edition with the NVG for $149.99.

I'm definity buying prestige edition. I don't care what anybody says. I want that sexy NVG.

11. 149.99$

Makes me wonder how bad or good the NV goggles really are.
    Still sounds like a pretty sweet deal though.

12. The only thing I would want is the token to download the original Call of Duty that also supports multiplayer... But then again (as long as I get my desktop fixed in time) I'll be buying this game on PC and I already have my original CoD PC discs and UO expansion pack.