Has Growing MJ Reduced Your Use of MJ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Azureblue, Sep 9, 2008.

1. I noticed an interesting phenomenon lately. I am on my first grow (indoor, see signature for details). The challenge of making this grow successful both for the plant and for me (by keeping it stealth) has taken so much mental focus that I have been abstaining from :bongin: almost completely. I've been learning so much here at GC and from the experience of growing. I've also, for stealth reasons, had to be a serious Do-It-Yourself'er.

Anybody else ever had this happen or is it just me?

2. well for me its not a matter of time its more a matter of paranoia. early on in my grow when i had about 7 plants, i would get very paranoid if i smoked and thought about my grow. id think "oh shit, is someone catching on to me? is the dea following me?" and ridiculous thoughts like that. it even got to the point where i didnt enjoy smoking any more. eventually though, i started relaxing a little better, and now i smoke just as much :D

3. Thanks for the reply! It really shed some light on my experience with this. I believe you and I shared a similar experience and that a large part of why I have been smoking less has been out of the paranoia that comes along with my stealth grow being discovered. Hmmm....that give me something to do when I get home :smoking:

Thanks again :cool:

4. I smoke about the same amount.

Just don't do stupid shit or randomly blurt out about how nice your flowers are, and you should be good.