Has GC been infiltrated by big brother? HSA may be watching us now!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Jan 12, 2012.

1. [quote name='"iMPREPREX"']

Right? :rolleyes:

That's why I shake my head and laugh when I see threads with topics like, "Where do you hide your stash?" or "What does your house look like?".

Like, really? Once it's on the internet, it's not your property anymore (for the most part). Anything you type can and will someday (and that day is basically here) be used against you.

Ugggh.[/quote]

you said it best brother.

2. Most monitoring uses meta data.

There just isn't enough resources available to really monitor everything that would be of interest so bot/scrapers/spiders pick up the pages and certain words are flagged.

After it passes through a few levels of meta data filtering it might make it to a human being and if it is something serious it might be monitored by real people.

Given that this site is just chock full of words that would be of interest to the US Gov ... I doubt anyone pays much attention to us.

3. #23 brody15, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    They can look as long as they don't touch.

4. #24 Tripace, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
    So, your saying it would probably be a bad idea to use the words "assassinate" and "president" in the same sentence right? :eek:Oops did I do that?

P.S. bring it on secret service, I'm well armed and not afraid to protect my (as well as any other U.S. citizen's, [including Al Awarki you murdering scumbags!!!])Constitutional rights, you assholes cannot treat American citizens like this anymore.