has anyones neihbor called the cops for amoking weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Giogucci, Aug 9, 2017.

1. What's a lowkey spot in Schiller park il to smoke a blunt my neihbors just called the cops on me from what I've seen there's not really any place you can toke up without your neihbors getting bothered

• Like Like x 1
  2. Are you ready for the summer
    Are you ready for the sunshine

• Like Like x 2
  3. Go for a walk and smoke if your neighbors are ringing 5-0 on you..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Schiller park Illinois lol

5. The police came to my house ... said your neighbour saw you buy cannabis , she saw you smoke cannabis .... s and she said you smell of cannabis too ...... i was like , " omg, i have a stalker ! "

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. ................. non of that really happened .... totally drug induced :weed:

7. Nah I'm in Florida people don't really care I smoke outside in my back porch no one calls the cops and my shit he reeking I can smell it down the road sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. my neighbours a pd detective.
    i wouldnt risk burning flower.
    but hit the vape pen lots.
    not long b4 he figured it out. he stopped saying hello to me altogether.
    lol. oh well.
    oh and.... im hoping to move in about 8 months.

9. Where I live, anyone human being, like 1 years old an up sells weed, hell I even bought a dime sack off a stray cat the other day. So no, no worries here.

• Like Like x 1
  10. how the heck did he figure it out?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Probably being a detective and all.

• Like Like x 1
  12. A month ago i had an asshole neighbor send the cops to my door after smoking with someone who lived right next me. I only found that out 20 minutes after I had left to another friends to smoke. They tried peering into my doorway and sniffing the air.

Never found out who it was

13. Fuck the neighbours if your not growing. Just smoke the shit and keep most of it in a stash box hidden just bring it out a tenner at a time and if they come give it them and say I buy a tenner a day they can't do fuck all if your in your own home and not providing others with it

My latest creation...SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!
    SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE & GHOST WRECK

14. My neighbors live over a mile away and if they're close enough to smell me smoking weed, they're trespassing, they'll will be looking down the wrong side of an APC 45, and have a green dot on their chest...

:eek:

:poop:

Bolt

• Like Like x 1
  15. My neighbour moans on a daily basis about the smell of me smoking it...
    The husband is fine but the lady is a twat. She moans if I smoke in doors she moans if I smoke outdoors she moans about everything and most of the time it's the people the other side. I just laugh at her and carry on.
    They sit in the back garden drinking with the music on loud outside my boys window later at night so I sit in the back garden smoking.
    Can't have it all one way. Fuck the neighbours lol

My latest creation...SOUR DEISEL, STRAWBERRY HAZE first run to test before the gorilla glue #4 go in!

• Like Like x 1
  16. My neighbour moans on a daily basis about the smell of me smoking it...
    The husband is fine but the lady is a twat. She moans if I smoke in doors she moans if I smoke outdoors she moans about everything and most of the time it's the people the other side. I just laugh at her and carry on.
    They sit in the back garden drinking with the music on loud outside my boys window later at night so I sit in the back garden smoking.
    Can't have it all one way. Fuck the neighbours lol