has anyone...

Discussion in 'General' started by soariiin, Jun 28, 2012.

1. has anyone made any friends on here?

2. Yea, me and OscarZetaAcosta just patched a long time turf-war we had, because I was an idiot and had such a beef with his :cool: all the time.

But now, I see, I see I was just not smoking that good weed. :cool:

lmfao

3. I'd like to say I've met a few people who have my back and there are tons of people on here I'd burn with if I had the chance! But haven't met up with anyone on this site so far.

4. I consider myself friends with an ex-member Sgt Based but he may not know that.

Those are the best kind of friends...

5. just looking for some new blazing buddies.

6. No I don't have any friends on here. Eventually would like to find some but I'm happy with roaming threads.

7. me and GirlyS sort of have a thing

8. This is pretty much how I am.

9. well you cant ask for hook ups and most people are just very apprehensive to meet people they only know through a forum...I would love to meet some of the people on here, as you can see I've been a member for quite some time now, I'm just very sporadic with my activity on this sight. There's a lot of angry douchebags that like to talk down to people because in real life and when your someone who doesn't let that fly at all in real life, it can get frustrating....most of the people here are good people though...hopefully one day I will actually meet up with one of the friends I made on here.

10. Gotta get that good green, brother.:cool:

11. I've been here for 2 years and haven't really made any friends.

12. mushroomsatsuji. Not in real life but Id consider him a buddy on GC. Theres a few others.

13. what happened on 4/20/12? What does 770 stand for?

14. [quote name='"fatblunts9-5-4"']what happened on 4/20/12? What does 770 stand for?[/quote]

Click it and find out.

15. the homies in the MMA thread, they are good dudes.

Everyone else is awesome.

16. theres an mma thrad hurr???

17. Yes 2 very good ones.

Both females might I add.

You know who you are :p