has anyone worked for Fugal companies based out of UT?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by oceansgreen, Nov 9, 2012.

1. so a friend just recommended me for this job working the pipeline for 1300/wk but he doesnt know that i smoke and you have to test in for it, i dont have much time because i would likely be starting in less than 5 days, and this friend doesnt seem to have much respect for people who use drugs recreationly, so on top of making him look like an ass im afraid he might not pay me the 470 he owes me from some of the werk i did for him this summer, obviously NOT as important as making him look like an ass to his friend (who is the one who'd hirre me...)

so this thread is to ask everyone if they know ANYTHING about this company's testing methods: Utah Network Cabling, Data, Structured, and Voice | Pipeline Construction | Gas Distribution | Niels Fugal

please help if you can

2. Good Luck working the line is a tough and dangerous job and it is something you can not do high, I honestly feel they will test often if they suspect drug use and prior to employment . The reason is if you get killed or someone else they are paying one hell of a settlement to any survivors .

3. hah you're really taking a shot in the dark aint ya?

well if it is like any other workplace - they use the standard pee method.

if by chance they use hair samples. then you(i heard) you can buy shampoos for that.

mouth cotton swabs are easy to pass too i heard

4. You better make him pay you what he owes either way.

5. Sounds like a plan Get the cash thats due before you turn down the job
    Tell him you need cash to get new gear and such for making ready for the new job.

6. You will be tested randomly and somewhat often.

Worked for Natural Gas Drilling/Exploration around Pittsburgh and they tested a random pool of workers each month in addition to the test I had to take to be accepted into my internship

7. so i should update this thread, i called and talked to to him, basically he was WAY cool about the whole weed thing didnt even seem to phase him
    second of all it seems they will be looking for people for a while so as soon as i finish this sack ill be sobering up and applying and IF i dont get it for some reason then i will get a job at weatherford that stapts at 16 bux an hr so THX to everyone who responded and hopefuuly my long T-break will be worth it and when i come out of it ill be rich enough and own some of my own land such that i can afford to smoke all day every day lol

8. Good luck my man.