Has anyone used seedsman recently?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Dseb0127, Jul 19, 2019.

1. I sent my money order 5 business days ago and they still say awaiting payment. Is this the norm or should I cancel the money order. I've reached out twice and no responses.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. They prolly havent recieved it yet man

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Its only going from seedsmann to ,Florida. They sent me a cancel notice so I had to email to keep them from can cancelling it.

4. Why did they cancel it on u? So did they get ot straightened out for u ? Or do u have to re-order

• Like Like x 1
  5. They almost cancelled it because they hadn't received my payment which I sent last Saturday. I'm just wondering if I should cancel the money order or wait and see what happens. Do they take awhile when you pay by mail?

6. Usually paying by mail no matter ur usually gonna be around a weeks for them to receive it unless ur local or somethin

• Like Like x 1
  7. It only had to go to Colorado from Florida that should be like 3-4 days. I wonder how slow thier actual time is to get to my piece of mail

8. I got some seeds from them a few months ago, paid with zelle and it still took about 2-3 weeks to get the seeds. If I’m not mistaken seedsman is out of the UK and the orders have to make it through us customs which takes some time .

ON A IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE I USED MY MAIN BANK ACCOUNT TO ZELLE THE CASH AND JUST RECENTLY MY BANK ACCOUNT WAS HACKED FROM THE SAME COUNTRY SO BE CAREFULL!!!

• Like Like x 2
  9. My last order of seeds from seedsman took about 3 weeks to arrive. Then I was shorted 3 seeds (Northern lights). I reached out to support & within a few day's they had them sent out. I got them within 5 day's

• Like Like x 2
  10. It took about a week for my pay to be processed and three weeks for my seeds to arrive. I live in Australia. Ordered 15 seeds and got 3 cheese freebies. I will to grow these next month so I can't comment on the quality of the seeds.

11. I've had nothing but good results from this company. Be patient. They'll come in the mail.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I had an order go missing/no show recently. I opened a support ticket, ignored their automated responses, until I got one saying they'd closed the support ticket. I wasn't impressed at all, but to be fair, when I sent another one, they got straight onto it. They reckon they have re-sent my order. I can't say definitively until this one shows up, but I'd be hesitant to go with them again. My experience could be the exception though.

13. I used them and forgot to put my order number on my payment but emailed them..it took maybe a week or a little more but I did get the seeds within a couple weeks ..I opened a ticket and that took a few days to get a response on

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. anyone have em sent to their home? thinking about getting some from seedman

15. Yeah its cool

• Like Like x 1
  16. All the time. Stealth and non stealth

17. Yep